Our center is run by a very able acupuncturist, Lily Li.
Lily Li, LAc (GA)
Lily Li graduated from the West Chinese University of Medical Science in 1991. She then worked for Sichuan Traditional Chinese Medical Academy from 1991-1994. Since 1994 she has been working with Dr. Li and practicing at the Oriental Health Care Center.
- Served on the Acupuncture Advisory Committee for the Georgia Composite Medical Board for four years.
- Member of the American Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member of American Specialty Health
- Member of the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Has 20 years of experience in alternative medical practice.
- Fellowship with China Acupuncture Master, famous Dr. Bo Ning Li for 18 years.
- Practiced and researched in the Sichuan Research Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine for 2 years.
- Has an advanced education and solid clinical experience in both Oriental and Western Medicine.
We offer a variety of treatment options including:
- Chinese Herbal Supply
- Customized Nutrition
- IQS(IM) Interactive Query System
- Computerized Bioset Technique
- Customized Herbal for Mula