Our center is run by two very able acupuncturists; Dr. Boning Li and Lily Li.
Dr. Boning Li LAc (GA)
- 50 Years of Traditional Chinese Medical Experience
- M.D. in China, former surgeon.
- Director of Acupuncture Anesthesia by the Health Ministry of the People’s Republic of China.
- Wrote the text for the Acupuncture Medical School.
- Profile in the Dictionary of International Chinese Medical Doctors.
Dr. Li was born in He Chuan, SiChuan Province in a family of medicine. He graduated from West Chinese University of Medical Science and received his doctorate at the Cheng Du Chinese Medicine University. He is familiar with both traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine and held the post of hospital doctor of the infirmary of West Chinese University of Medical Science, chief physician of the infirmary of Cheng Du Chinese Medicine University, director of SiChuan Chinese medicine Research Institute for Acupuncture-Moxibustion and Channel-collateral. He served as the first council member of the Chinese society of Acupuncture.
For more than 40 years, Dr. Li has cured a great number of various common diseases and complicated ailments such as pains, weakness, stomach diseases, nervous diseases and skin diseases with the art of acupuncture and herbal medicine. Dr. Li was involved in the research and invention of Cutaneous Therapeutic Instrument of Meridian ( CTIM) which has won a Chinese national invention patent.
Dr. Li has issued more than ten scientific research thesis in China on the basis of Meridian Cutaneous Treatment, Meridian Moxibustion and Meridian Massage and finger Moxibustion. He has created his own cutaneous therapies which are safe and effective. He was sent to Egypt to treat some of the senior government officials, including the former President of Egypt. For more than 20 years, he has been sent and invited to practice in Mozambique, the United Arab Emirates, North Korea, Egypt, Switzerland, Germany, England, and the USA. During this period he has treated thousands of patients and trained hundreds of acupuncturists.
Dr Li has compiled and written English Acupuncture Diagnosis and Therapy, The Progress of Acupuncture Study, China Acupuncture and Moxibustion therapies and Applications of CTIM.
Lily Li, LAc (GA)
Lily Li graduated from the West Chinese University of Medical Science in 1991. She then worked for SiChuan Traditional Chinese Medical Academy from 1991-1994. Since 1994 she has been working with Dr. Li and practicing at the Oriental Health Care Center.
- Serve on the Acupuncture Advisory Committee for the Georgia Composite Medical Board.
- Member of the American Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member of American Specialty Health
- Member of the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Has 18 years of experience in alternative medical practice.
- Fellowship with China Acupuncture Master, famous Dr. Bo Ning Li for 18 years.
- Practiced and researched in the Sichuan Research Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine for 2 years.
- Has an advanced education and solid clinical experience in both Oriental and Western Medicine.
We offer a variety of treatment options including:
- Chinese Herbal Supply
- Customized Nutrition
- IQS(IM) Interactive Query System
- Coputerized Bioset Technique
- Customized Herbal for Mula
Monday - Friday 9:00-3:30
Closed on Sundays
Please call for an appointment before visiting our office.